Computer-Tech-Information.com “Home Page”
This website was started 1-25-2020 and I will post computer related topics when time is available.
I presently have posted these webpages:
- Home Page
- Computer Topics Menu
- David, Webmaster and this Website!
- 1. What’s new on Computer-Tech-Information.com? P. 1 of 1
- 2. Browser Problems? Microsoft Windows 10 and 7 OS Tips-Part I, II and III
- 2a. I am Now using Google Chrome browser
- 3. Website Software I Presently Use
- 4. Solving WordPress Hacking Issues
- 5. WordPress with wpForo Forum website Backups & Migrations
- 6. The Adobe Flash Player situation on several Browsers
- Revo Uninstaller product descriptions
- WinRAR product descriptions
- Contact Us
I’m planning on posting tests, observations, etc. on working PCs.
Here’s some of the PC reviews and topics planned:
1. Biostar A68N Mini-ITX-5600 motherboard with AMD A10-4645 Quad 2.0GHz with 2.8GHz turbo bursts processor; 16GB with 2x 8GB memory modules Hynix original 8GB, 240-pin DIMM, Unbuffered, NON ECC, DDR3 PC3-12800 desktop; Kingston Technology 240GB A400 SATA3 7mm 2.5” SSD Solid State Drive #SA400S37/240G; 1-EVGA 730GT 4GB PCI-E x16 2.0 #04G-P3-2739-RX video graphics card; Cooler Master RC-130-KKN1 Elite 130 – Mini-ITX Computer Case with Mesh Front Panel; and Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64-bit operating system and Microsoft Office 365 installed on the Biostar PC #1. Assembled this PC in: October 2018.
1a-1. Biostar A68N Mini-ITX-5600 motherboard: Manufactured in 2017.
Requires the latest Bios update which can be downloaded from Biostar.com. Then install the latest bios installation software from Biostar.com.
1a-2. Cooler Master RC-130-KKN1 Elite 130 – Mini-ITX Computer Case requires a USB 3.0 header adaptor cable from the front of inside the PC case to the Biostar A68N Mini-ITX-5600 motherboard’s USB 2.0 header. I purchase mine on ebay.com.
2. HP Proliant ML350 G5 Rack Workstation #1 with: 2x Intel Xeon E5440 quad cores, 2x 2.83GHz processors; 32GB memory; 1-EVGA GT 710 2GB PCI-e 3.0 & 2.0 x8 #02G-P3-2713-KR video graphics card; 6-HP Seagate 1TB 3.0Gbps HDD with RAID-5; HP SmartArray E200i Controller for SAS and SATA HHD; and Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64-bit operating system and Microsoft Office 365 installed on the HP Proliant ML350 G5 Rack Workstation #1.
2a-1. End Of Service Life: November 30, 2014.
2a-2. Installing the RAID HDD requires downloading the Smart Start 8.70 software from HP. Then burn Smart Start 8.70 software ISO on new CD; DVD or USB Flash Drive. Be sure the CD or DVD discs and the USB Flash Drive are empty, new is preferred.
Boot from a Smart Start 8.70 CD, DVD or USB Flash Drive
At main screen, click “Maintenance”.
Then click “HP Array Configuration and Diagnostics”
Next screen is the ACU, the “Array Configuration Utility”.
Now with the RAID-5 HHD Array is installed, Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64-bit can recognize the HDD Array and permits selecting the HDD Array for the operating system installation from DVD or USB Flash Drive Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64-bit operating system files.
2a-3. The HP Proliant ML350 G5 Rack Workstation #1’s motherboard has three labeled x4 PCI-e electronics slots however those X4 PCI-e slots have the PCI-e 3.0 & 2.0 x8 slot physical size. A PCI-e 3.0 & 2.0 x8 video graphics card can be installed and the required driver can then also be installed.
2a-4. The HP Proliant ML350 G5 Rack Workstation has separate onboard 256MB video graphics which is not being used.
3. HP HP1906 monitor connected to the Ultra Aluminus Silver Tower case PC #2; Intel DX38BT motherboard, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz processor; 8GB 4x 2GB Kingston Technology memory modules; Kingston Technology, Kingston Technology 240GB A400 SATA3 7mm 2.5” SSD Solid State Drive #SA400S37/240G; 2-EVGA 730GT 4GB PCI-E x16 2.0 video graphics #04G-P3-2739-KR cards; and Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64-bit operating system and Microsoft Office 365 installed on the Silver Ultra Aluminus Tower PC #2. Assembled on 3-4-2013.
3a-1. Intel DX38BT motherboard: The date the product was first introduced, the Launch Date is Q4’07.
3a-2. Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz processor: manufactured in 2006.
3a-3. A second internal Kingston Technology 240GB A400 SATA3 7mm 2.5” SSD Solid State Drive #SA400S37/240G is connected to an external eSATA I/O Panel connection through the inside of the PC Case through an open PCI-e slot with the cover plate removed. I purchased my cables and adaptors on ebay.com.
Laptop and Netbooks:
1. Refurbished HP EliteBook 8530w Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Centrino 2 vPro mobile T9600 2.80GHz processor, 4GB memory, 250GB HDD, 15.4” screen, Wi-Fi, Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64-bit operating system, Microsoft Office 365, Laptop PC #1.
2. Pre-owned Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop/Netbook PC #2, Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo T9800 2.93GHz processor, 4GB memory, Upgraded to SSD with Kingston Technology, Kingston Technology 240GB A400 SATA3 7mm 2.5” SSD Solid State Drive #SA400S37/240G, (was 160GB HDD), 14.1” screen, Microsoft Windows 10-x64 operating system, Microsoft Office 365, Dell Latitude E6400 Netbook PC #2 purchased 7-19-2019.
David E Ros
Editor, Computer User and Webmaster Owner
Published on: Jan 25, 2020 at 16:57
Revised: 1-27-2020; 3-20-2020; 3-21-2020; 3-22-2020; 4-22-2020; 6-16-2021
Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!
Recent, New Webpage Revisions
1. What’s new on Computer-Tech-Information.com? P. 1 of 1
2. Browser Problems? Microsoft Windows 10 and 7 OS Tips-Part I, II & III
2a. I’m Now using Google Chrome browser
A1. Transferred computer-tech-information.com to VPS Hosting and updated the WordPress website theme to ThemeHunk Top Store theme.